Uni-President Enterprises Corp.
Uni-President Enterprises Corp. was founded in Yeong Kang, Taiwan on July 1, 1967. Since then, it has been dedicated to food manufacturing as well as exploring new businesses. During its development, it has directly or indirectly promoted the social and national prosperity of Taiwan.
Uni-President (Philippines) Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Uni-President Enterprises Corporation (UPEC), one of the biggest food manufacturing conglomerates in Taiwan and top ten players in China and in a majority of other countries in Asia.
UPEC has over 100 subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide under its 7 major divisions: Provisions group, Instant Food, health food, Beverage, Bakery, Distribution and Low Temperature Food.
In the Philippines, Uni-President (Philippines) Corporation (UPPC) formerly known as Uni-President Foods Corporation (UPFC) enters the market with product introductions in the instant noodle and beverage industries.
It takes pride in the superior quality and taste of its brands of instant noodle products: Ho-Mi Instant Mami, Ho-Mi Instant Pancit Canton, and Nooda Crunch noodle snack. In September 1, 2004, UPPC introduced one of its health beverages in the Philippine market, Chai Li Won tea. It comes in 3 flavors: Green Tea, Oolong Tea, and Black Tea. UPPC is set to grow its business in the Philippines by introducing more of its high quality products in both the instant noodle and beverage categories 2005 and onwards.
We are a world-class food and beverage company that is committed to manufacture, distribute and market only the highest quality products that are preferred by our customers.
To achieve this, we shall ensure the following:
- Our shareholders receive the highest return on their investments
- Our customers/key accounts get the best possible service in a mutually fair, sustainable and profitable manner
- Our suppliers shall be treated as strategic business partners
- Our end-consumers shall continue to have high-quality and innovative products that satisfy their needs
- Our employees enjoy a work environment that promote professional and personal growth where work excellence is rewarded
- Our government, both local and national, shall benefit from our being a good corporate citizen
- Our community shall reap from the socio-economic and civic welfare programs of UPPC
UPPC is the most innovative and dominant food and beverage company satisfying customer needs with love and care, and highly respected for the quality of its people, products and services.
- Customer Satisfaction